Deliver to the interprofessional team a 12 slide PowerPoint with 15 minutes worth of speaker notes that analyzes an existing workplace quality improvement initiative related to a specific disease, condition, or public health issue of interest. The presentation’s purpose is to inform and get buy-in from the interprofessional team
PLEASE USE A MINIMUM OF 7 REFERENCES WITHIN THE PAST 5 YEARS BASED IN THE UNITED STATES
1. Analyze a current quality improvement initiative in a health care or practice setting according to strategic organizational initiatives.
. Explain the rationale behind the QI improvement initiative. What prompted the initiative?
. Detail problems that were not addressed and any issues that arose from the initiative.
2. Evaluate the success of a current quality improvement initiative according to recognized national benchmarks.
. Analyze the benchmarks used to evaluate success. Which aspects of the initiative were most successful? What outcome measures are missing or could be added?
. Incorporate one appropriate supporting visual (such as a graph or chart) that showcases the most critical aspect of this presentation.
3. Incorporate interprofessional perspectives related to initiative functionality and outcomes.
4. Integrate the perspectives of interprofessional team members involved in the initiative. Who did you talk to? What are their professions? How did their perspectives impact your analysis?
5. Recommend additional indicators and protocols to improve and expand outcomes of a quality initiative.
. Identify specific process or protocol changes as well as technologies that would improve quality outcomes.