· An analysis of the relationship between study design and statistical analysis used in the case study that includes:
· An explanation of why you think that the agency created a plan to evaluate the program
· An explanation of why the social work agency in the case study chose to use a chi square statistic to evaluate whether there is a difference between those who participated in the program and those who did not (Hint: Think about the level of measurement of the variables)
· A description of the research design in terms of observations (O) and interventions (X) for each group.
· Interpret the chi-square output data. What do the data say about the program?