You will create a PowerPoint presentation with a realistic case study and include appropriate and pertinent clinical information that will be covering the following:
1. Subjective data: Chief Complaint; History of the Present Illness (HPI)/ Demographics; History of the Present Illness (HPI) that includes the presenting problem and the 8 dimensions of the problem; Review of Systems (ROS)
2. Objective data: Medications; Allergies; Past medical history; Family history; Past surgical history; Social history; Labs; Vital signs; Physical exam.
3. Assessment: Primary Diagnosis; Differential diagnosis
4. Plan: Diagnostic testing; Pharmacologic treatment plan; Non-pharmacologic treatment plan; Anticipatory guidance (primary prevention strategies); Follow up plan.
5. Other: Incorporation of current clinical guidelines; Integration of research articles; Role of the Nurse practitioner
· Cited in the current APA style, including citation of references.
· The presentation should consist of 10-15 slides and less than 5 minutes in length.
· Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions).