- Analyze the ethical implications of a counselor expressing their values to a client.
- Identify actions a counselor might take when confronted with clients they find difficult to treat due to differences in values/beliefs regarding one or more of the following issues: abortion, suicide, adultery, drug use, domestic violence, and child abuse.
- Identify some of the legislation and government policies related to clinical mental health counseling or school counseling.
- Identify factors that might lead a counselor to consider referring a client to another counselor.
- Describe steps a counselor should take if a referral is not an option and discuss a specific ethical decision-making model that would be used to ensure best practices.
- Be sure to use the ACA or ASCA Code of Ethics as guidelines when constructing your paper.
- Include three additional scholarly resources in your paper in addition to the course textbook.
We offer assignment help services in all disciplines
100 % Plagiarism Free Papers
Keeping your academic integrity whole is one of the college essay writing service’s prime goals. Writers contribute to 100% genuine, one-of-a-kind texts that meet the customer’s specific requirements.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Call us: +1 (857)-330-4622